We recommend that you submit your business details to the Hotfrog Business Directory.
This will provide another place that your customers might find your business on the internet, and will provide a valuable link back to your website.
Steps to submitting your website to Hotfrog
1. Go to www.hotfrog.com.au
2. In the "What are you looking for?" field type in your Business Name.
3. Click Search to see if your website is already listed on the site. (Sometimes businesses are automatically found by the Hotfrog directory and listed)
4. If your business has already been listed a reference to it will appear under the results. You might like to add some extra details here (and your website address if it is not already listed). To do this, click through the pages by clicking on your business name, until you get to a page that says: "Your Business? Update Now". Click on "Update Now" and then click on "Register Now" and follow the steps.
5. If your business is not listed in Hotfrog, click on "Add Your business + "
6. Enter in your details and follow through the steps which will include adding your contact details, business description, some key words which relate to your website (which customers might use to search for your site, or your products or services), and a description of your business and the products or services that you sell.
7. You will also have to create a Hotfrog account as part of this process by entering your email address and a password. Press submit. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Make sure you keep a record of your password, so that you can enter the site at any time and edit or add to the keywords, description or contact details. Also make sure you preview what your listing and double check all the details.
Contact us if you have any problems.