Search Engine Optimisation
Turn Your Website into a Marketing Machine Using SEO
If you have invested in a website, chances are you want it to contribute to your marketing. Nearly 40% of consumers start their search for a local business with a search engine, more than any other medium. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps your website get to the top of the search results and turns it into a well-oiled cog in your marketing machine.
The first step to start utilising search engines to find new customers is Website Optimisation. This is a once off investment and is vital for anyone who considers their website a marketing asset. For those serious about embracing search engine optimisation, we suggest the addition of Ongoing SEO which is a monthly package with new work being on an ongoing basis.
Ongoing SEO increases your website’s reputation in the eyes of the search engines and therefore allows you to gain on your bigger competitors and increase your market share. This is like replacing your engine with something bigger and better that can take you to the next level.
Request a Quote
SEO gives your website the best chance to rank given its existing reputation in the eyes of the search engines.
Our SEO Services
We’ve developed a comprehensive six-part process to get your website ready for success in the search engines. Here’s how we do it;
- Competitor analysis - this is a vital step to help us understand the competitive landscape your business exists in and identify opportunities.
- Keyword research - this process helps us to understand more about your customers and the words they use to search for the products and services you offer. The competitiveness and search volume of the keywords are analysed to determine which are best to target.
- Website audit - we perform a comprehensive audit of your existing or proposed new website including analysis of best practices and technical aspects.
- Website optimisation - in this step we take our findings from the competitor, keyword and website research and analysis stages and apply the improvements to your website.
- Google analytics & search console setup - these reporting platforms allow you to track the performance of your website over time to measure the effectiveness of your marketing.
- Google My Business (GMB) setup - the setup and optimisation of your GMB page allows your website to rank more easily for searches in your local area. Statistics show that local ‘near me’ (e.g. “pizza shops near me”) searches have increased by 34 times since 2011 with 80% of these being on mobile. This setup will help you tap into the trend of increasing local and mobile searching.
If you want to take your Online Marketing to the next level, you should invest in Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation which aims to increase your business’ reputation and prominence on the web. Increased reputation allows the search engines to rank your website higher which will earn you more traffic, leads and sales.
Our Ongoing SEO packages include new work each month to improve your website and marketing. The main components are;
- Link building - encouraging other websites to link to your website. This is the main way we increase your website’s reputation
- Content creation - creating new content for your website each month. This helps to target an ever expanding list of keywords and also aids in the link building process
Contact us today to discuss making your website work harder using Search Engine Optimisation.