Facebook Business Pages
Every day in the news, in advertising and in conversation with friends you are probably starting to hear more and more about Facebook. Having a Facebook page can be a very valuable way to promote your business and that’s where we can help.
One of the great things about Facebook is that it is very user friendly to set up your initial business page and to keep adding to your page.
Another important thing to remember before signing up to a Facebook Business page is that you do need to be committed to updating your page regularly to get the most out of it.
Some helpful tips to getting started on Facebook:
1. Sign up as an individual
You have to sign up to Facebook as an individual before you can start your business page. Sign up today: www.facebook.com
2. Sign up to a business page
Creating a business page is different to creating your individual page.
Use this link for your business page www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
Request a Quote
We understand that as business owners you probably don’t have the time to start up your own Facebook business page and to learn all the tips and tricks which is why we offer our Facebook Boost package to make this easy.
Or if you have already set up your page but need help we can:
- Set a unique URL for your page
- Add a Facebook icon to your website
- Add a Like button or a live stream or a live to your website
- Add Social Media Share buttons to your website
Offer advice or help with any other part of the process - just let us know your requirements. We charge $80/hr inc GST for our time.
Still not sure if your business needs a Facebook page?
Like our BizBoost Facebook page by clicking here: www.facebook.com/bizboostwebdesignprint to follow how we use Facebook
Contact us now to discuss your requirements
Facebook Boost Package
Our package includes:
- Signing up your business for a Facebook page
- Adding your first profile & cover picture
- Including basic information about your businessAdding administrators to your page
- Adding your first status
- Uploading your first gallery of photos (up to 50 photos, no captions)
- Access to relevant Facebook applications on your profile page
- Customised ideas for your
- Facebook updates
- Setting a unique URL for your page
- Adding a Facebook icon to your website
- Making sure you know how to find ‘Help’ on Facebook
- Facebook training to teach you to manage your Facebook page
$250 inc GST
Optional extras for your Facebook business page:
- Adding more photo galleries
- Adding Like buttons or a live stream to your website
- Adding Social Media Share buttons to your website
Talk to us about any other requirements you have for your page
$80/hr inc GST