Is email marketing one of your business strategies yet?
This is one of the easiest and most cost effective marketing strategies, and we are very excited to let you know that we now have a system to help you get started.
Why Send Email Newsletters?
We know that we all get bombarded with them, but why do so many companies send email newsletters. The answer is simple. They work!
Minimal cost, maximum benefit!
According to research conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing gave a return on investment of $43.62 for every dollar spent in 2009. The conclusion from their study was that email marketing outperforms all other forms of direct marketing. If you compare the cost of email marketing,(and labour involved), to designing and then printing a flyer or catalogue, folding, putting in envelopes, and then sending, it is not hard to see why.
Of course, we are not all selling directly on the internet, so it can be much harder to measure the return on investment that you receive, but let yourself think for a moment what you could do in your business.
- Imagine being able to send a quick branded email to your whole database letting your clients know that you have a couple of nights available in your Bed and Breakfast at a discounted price.
- Or send out your ram sale date early in the year and then a reminder again just before your sale (with links to your figures on your website of course). And maybe another after the sale, letting clients know about any remaining rams.
- Or you may just want to share something that you have learned, with your clients... providing them with extra value.
- Or announce a new product for sale.
- Or send a discount voucher to spark a bit of interest when business goes a bit quiet.
- Or just remind them that you are still in business... this will often prompt a client to contact you (...and they can do this easily by return email!)
Being so easy to use, and so cost effective, it is hard to imagine businesses running without the use of this tool. Read more...
If you are not email marketing, is it time that you gave it a try?
To find out more about our "MailBoost" email marketing service, click on one of the links below: